Kieran Dennison is the Fine Gael Councillor in the Mulhuddart Ward
Originally from Donegal, Kieran Dennison has lived in Dublin 15 for the last twenty years. He holds degrees in Agricultural Science and Economics from UCD and Marketing from the Marketing Institute of Ireland. He was involved in the Dublin 15 Community Council and Castleknock Hurling and Football Club. Served as Chairman of Porters Gate Residents Association from 1998 to 2004 when they won several Tidy Districts awards.
He was elected in the 2009 Local Elections for the Mulhuddart Ward, the first Fine Gael Councillor to be elected in the area since 1991.
Kieran campaigned for the upgrade of Clonsilla station and the regularisation of parking in the area.
- planning and development that respects the character and needs of the area;
- better public transport including the electrification of the Maynooth line and rapid delivery of Metro West to the Blanchardstown Centre and Corduff
- the development of outer relief roads to take through traffic off our streets;
- defeating crime and anti-social behaviour; and
- the immediate provision of new primary and secondary schools in Clonee, Ongar, Hollystown and Tyrrelstown.
Kieran is working closely with Leo to ensure the best possible representation for the people of Dublin West, locally and nationally.
Phone: 087 2595949